SiteManager is a SaaS tech company founded in 2016 in Ghent (Belgium). The SiteManager platform facilitates collaborative cloud web design and unifies designers, coders and end clients.
Our technology optimises collaborative workflows with no-code and low-code solutions and empowers creative studios and agencies to scale up their web design business.
Recently, we successfully closed a funding round and now we’re looking for new colleagues to strengthen the product team.
How to strengthen our team?
You will join our currently small but growing product team. As an experienced developer you want to be involved in building innovative solutions for our users and lead us by implementing best practices that support our agile working methods.
Who you are?
- You have a strong interest in web design and want to belong to a team that will revolutionize the cloud web design market.
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience, preferably working for a software company or as part of a platform team.
- You attended formal education (BSc) in web/UI development, software engineering or computer sciences. Or, what you don’t have on the academic level, you make up with demonstrable experience.
- You are a craftsperson which takes pride in code quality, excellence of delivery, documentation and refactors.
- You have a focussed eye for detail.
- You are a team player but are not afraid to share your ideas and speak your mind.
- Optional skills: No-sql, My-sql, Apollo, Storybook, Express, PHP
What to expect?
- Great job with opportunities in a fast growing company.
- Competitive and market-conforming compensation and benefits.
- We facilitate a hybrid way of working. We are ready to welcome you at our office (500m from station Gent-Sint-Pieters) but support you if you feel more comfortable in a remote working environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues that value the culture we’ve built at SiteManager so far:
- Create.Future: We believe in giving chances to young talent. Discover your strengths, orient yourself professionally and focus on the things you are passionate about.
- Share.Passion: We believe in passionate power. We want to share our passion for collaborative web design with your and trust your passion for code will strengthen our team.
- Grow.Together:Grow as a person, grow in your skills, grow together with our team and company. Much more fun when doing this together. Welcome to the SiteManager family.
We love “people with attitude”, colleagues who can laugh and learn. We value the entrepreneurial spirit and encourage initiative. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, but make your challenge concrete by doing some individual research before. Don’t think in problems but in solutions and opportunities.
Did we trigger your curiosity to build the future of collaborative web design? Let us know. Hope to hear from you soon! Fill out the form. Please provide your resume and application letter. If you have any questions concerning this job, don't hesitate to contact us by email.