Customer support agent
SiteManager is a fast growing start-up located at Ghent, Belgium. Our cloud web design studio is the fastest way for designers and front-end coders to build websites - whether they work alone, with freelancers, or in team. Our customers are professional users such as graphic designers, web developers, marketing agencies and smaller web agencies. They expect reliable technology and a great service.
What's the job?
- You're the first point of contact for clients and you support them in using SiteManager.
- You support new clients when they take their first steps in our platform.
- You understand the possibilities of our platform and explain these to our users.
- You maintain and expand our knowledge base.
- You maintain the oversight of our mailbox and you can set priorities. You don't hesitate to ask a colleague for help when needed.
Are you a match?
- You're interested in web design and development.
- You can write in Dutch and English at a professional level.
- You're customer friendly, helpful, patient and immune to stress.
We select our colleagues based on their competences and attitude, not on their diploma. If we think there's potential but you're not ready to start immediately, we'll look into the possibility to start under an training contract (IBO) or internship. SiteManager is a young company with a horizontal and open company culture. We offer a competitive salary and flexible employment terms.
How to apply?
Fill out the form below or send an email. Please provide your resume and application letter. If you have any questions concerning this job, don't hesitate to contact us by email.