You are passionate about web design and want to convince the world about the added value of collaborative cloud web design.
Inside Sales Executive
SiteManager is a SaaS tech company founded in 2016 in Ghent (Belgium). The SiteManager platform facilitates collaborative cloud web design and unifies designers, coders and end clients.
Our technology optimises collaborative workflows with no-code and low-code solutions and empowers creative studios and agencies to scale up their web design business.
Recently, we successfully closed a funding round and now we’re looking for new colleagues to strengthen the sales & marketing team.
How to strengthen our team?
It’s our ambition to become European market leader in cloud web design. As an Inside sales executive, you will inspire agencies and web professionals how cloud software could optimise their web design workflows. Our goal is to help our partners to scale their web design business with our collaborative web design platform.
You are passionate about web design and you love to talk to web agencies. You focus on converting inbound leads and guide them through the onboarding flow, but are not afraid to do some outbound outreach as well.
You will join our currently small but growing sales & marketing team.
Who you are?
- You have a strong interest in web design and want to belong to a team that will revolutionize the cloud web design market.
- You have at least 2 years of experience, preferably working for a saas company.
- You understand the "winning by design" sales principles and therefore the difference between prospect, lead, MQL, SQL, SAL, Client
- You are a goal getting which takes pride in reaching your forecasted targets.
- You are proces driven and understands that consistent sales activities lead to superior sales results.
- You are a team player but are not afraid to share your ideas and speak your mind.
- Your are eager to learn, ambitious and ready to build a successfull sales team together
- Desired skills: Winning by design principles, Hubspot, LinkedIn,
- Optional skills: sales forecasting, sales lead experience,
What to expect?
- Great job with opportunities in a fast growing company.
- Competitive and market-conforming compensation and benefits.
- We facilitate a hybrid way of working. We are ready to welcome you at our office (500m from station Gent-Sint-Pieters) but support you if you feel more comfortable in a remote working environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues that value the culture we’ve built at SiteManager so far:
- Create.Future: We believe in giving chances to young talent. Discover your strengths, orient yourself professionally and focus on the things you are passionate about.
- Share.Passion: We believe in passionate power. We want to share our passion for collaborative web design with your and trust your passion for code will strengthen our team.
- Grow.Together:Grow as a person, grow in your skills, grow together with our team and company. Much more fun when doing this together. Welcome to the SiteManager family.
We love “people with attitude”, colleagues who can laugh and learn. We value the entrepreneurial spirit and encourage initiative. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, but make your challenge concrete by doing some individual research before. Don’t think in problems but in solutions and opportunities.
Did we trigger your curiosity to build the future of collaborative web design? Let us know. Hope to hear from you soon! Fill out the form. Please provide your resume and application letter. If you have any questions concerning this job, don't hesitate to contact us by email.